Hail Caesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail Caesar

My first custom shop generation. It's an idea I've had for a while. I tried to use the hardware as part of the standard symbol. I was thinking of adding "Veni, vidi, vici" Any ideas?

Re: Hail Caesar

Cool. How about a Little Caesar's Pizza guy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I was thinking of adding "Veni, vidi, vici" Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that'd be better THAN the SPQR; you'll just have lots of peeps asking "What does SPQR stand for?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Joey, you like movies about gladiators?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yes, I do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Actually, I changed my mind

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPQR
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd go with "Oderint Dum Metuant".
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's really cool, but what does a mexican flag have to do with Rome? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

It's the Italian flag. Rome is in Italy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    "Joey, you like movies about gladiators?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is really cool. Very original. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Put "VENI VENI VENI" on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There was an Italian flag Fusion at JC Guitars for years but I don't know if he still has it.
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Thanks guys. I like the Caesar quote too. I may also get one drunk Irishman who'll want to fist fight over defacing the Irish flag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"SPQR" for sure, and I'd use the old Roman deep red (almost maroon) and gold colors instead of the current Italian flag colors (which would contradict the historical timing of your Roman period reference.)

I finally found a use for the 4 years of Latin I studied in school!

Comment

Working...
                              X