Opinion on a JJ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on a JJ2

I find a JJ2 for 900euros, what do you think of jj2?
    Can you compare it to an SL2h and a gibson SG special?

Re: Opinion on a JJ2

they are fantastic guitars. it's hard to compare them to an sl2h or sg because they are quite different guitars. the jj2 is certainly their equal in terms of quality. jj2's have fantastic necks on them but they aren't for everybody.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I had a USA JJ (can't remember the model but it was a bolt-on) and that had a pretty damn chunky neck, which was why I sold it....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

the bolt on jj1 i owned had a radically different necks than the jj2. the jj1 was chunky. the jj2 has a fairly pronounced V shape that gets softer as you go up the neck.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

i would just like to find a JJ2 in a trans color!! They are getting hard to find. Jack.

Comment

I have no experience on JJ2s but I've been looking for a trans red one. 900 euros seems like a great price in Europe. Just make sure it really is a JJ2 (Neckthru and Made in USA) cause I've seen Japanese models for sale in Europe as JJ2s.
            If You are passing do send me a link so I can check it out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Working...
            X