X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: quality of usa select

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    can't stand the sight of them. i don't care how good they might be.
    i wanted to know what quality i would encounter as a player upgrading from jackson imports to jackson usa selects, what kind of difference in sound and feel should i expect. c'mon guys, stop ranting and give me some inspiring information about JACKSON usa's!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Amen to that! ESP's are caca!!
    My USA sl1 is awesome! Can't wait til I add another to the collection!! But to give an idea on how awesome it is, when I play it unplugged it puts out some noise! It's the loudest unplugged electric I've heard! You can hear it in the next room for sure, and faintly a few rooms over! If that's any indication of how well it's built!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you, I've had that experience with many brands of guitars.
    I've played some fantastic USA Selects (the more recent ones) and a few bad nuts (some much older models, but they were known as something other than USA select). The new guitars seems to be of a higher general quality which is great ! So have a play and check out the quality if it is an old USA select, but the present ones are usually all top notch. Much better than import.
    (No point debating about other guitar brands etc i agree as you wouldn't get a clever debate with some. I'll avoid the topic [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img])

Comment

Working...
    X