RR1 dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RR1 dilemma

What's better than one white guitar? 2 white guitars!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      What's better than one white guitar? 2 white guitars!!

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Check my bands!
      www.myspace.com/magicktr
      www.myspace.com/sinif64
      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Variety / BGF [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Change it to black bevels instead of the pinstripes..different but cool...or BGF is awesome too..ok, I can't decide..good luck

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            The cool thing is you can't go wrong pick the one that plays the best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Pick what sounds and plays the best. If they both sound and play better, then sell your RRT and get both. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

variety

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I am planning to add RR1 to my arsenal. I have a choice of two finishes available a the moment - white with black pinstripes (exactly like my RR1T) and Blue Ghost Flames (like Jenna holds on the poster [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

So I can't decide either I shall go for variety or unity of finishes [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your buying it used, go for the one you like better, If new, plan on keeping it because you'll take a beating on re-sale or trade in.............. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

go for the BGF
                  i see no reason to have 2 identical guitars that the only difference is the bridge

Comment

Fuck how they look, get the one that plays and sounds better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Fuck how they look, get the one that plays and sounds better [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be a blind date, the dilemma is which one to order of two that can arrive fast enough.
                      Because I don't say it
                      Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Lightning Sky [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X