I am confused BIGTIME! Lend an opinion/hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am confused BIGTIME! Lend an opinion/hand

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Yummy!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

for me there is nothing more comfortable than a strat shaped guitar, even if you play all the time in classical position
      V's will feel a little odd, mainly because there is no cutaway for you picking hand
      it took me time to get used to
      i own my rr over a year now and still wish i went for a soloist, just more small and comfortable
      and you dont get that big assed case that doesnt fits your trunk, i hate that case!

but that just me, go try it before you buy

Comment

If you love playing in a classical position, you should try a Warrior. Best guitar EVER for sitting down. Because of the horns, and how you position the lower rear horn between your legs, and the others just sit on top of your lap, the neck of a Warrior just seems like it 'hovers' in that magical spot to play. Unlike no other guitar in the sitting position, IMO. The KV is nice to play in a sitting position, much better than a Rhoads or Strat shaped body... but the Warrior wins, hands down. (hands down and the neck is still sitting there waiting to be played... no need to reposisition the guitar, no droop, no flop... it just sits there perfectly)

Just thought I'd throw that in there. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The V just takes some getting used too. If you are playing V standing up it's great.

Comment

I have the opposite opinion. I find V guitars easier to play sitting down for some reason. Especially the Rhoads body style. It's like a classical positioning.

EJ

Comment

Working...
            X