Well, after a year and a half...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well, after a year and a half...

cool man, i understand, hell, i havent even been able to post a message in like 3 months.

Comment

I want photos man!! I'll bet t looks pretty sweet. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Pics are coming - as Matt said, we're going to be taking them this coming weekend/week, and we'll post them after that.

Having had the guitar for a week now, I will say that someone else can have it when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I'm going to say it again - if they'd make a limited run of these like they did with the archtop Soloists last year, they'd sell all of them to people who want quality 7 strings. This guitar blows away every production 7 string I've played. Period.

Mike
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I think if you post you have a new guitar and you do not post pictures you should be suspended from the board for a week [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] what do the rest of you guys think

heck i am still waiting to see Matts guitars

[ December 09, 2002, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

I definitely agree. [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]
            Then posting again about how badass it is, what torture. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            I have only seen a couple USA 7-strings. Come on brother I need a fix, help me out here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ December 09, 2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: LRGman ]

Comment

LRG, that avatar is awesome. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Seriously, I actually don't have any good way to take pics, or they'd be up. Soon, young Skywalker, soon. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Of course, any DC-area types that want to see it before then can just come and see Division on Friday night, and see it up close and personal - and hear it really loud, too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike

[ December 09, 2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Michael ]
              Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Working...
              X