No announcement yet.

Does anyone in the NYC area have a Warrior I could try? Details in post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok that helps so it's not the WARTHOG I have then. The warrior I have was bought in 91 and it's serial number starts with a "U" it's. "U O1O23" so it's definitely 90 or 91 I believe and possibly out of Canada
    that pic you showed is awesome!

Comment

I'll try and attach a picture of this warrior bought in 91
      Last edited by Warthog; 12-05-2022, 04:23 AM. Reason: Cant upload pic for some rezson. Ill keep at tryin

Comment

U01023 would be correct for a USA build around 1991. FYI jackson never did anything in canada. ontario refers to ontario california which is a city in southern california.

Comment

Originally posted by Warthog View Post
          Ok that helps so it's not the WARTHOG I have then. The warrior I have was bought in 91 and it's serial number starts with a "U" it's. "U O1O23" so it's definitely 90 or 91 I believe and possibly out of Canada
          Someone here used to own the Warthog, it was pretty cool.

If you want to post a pic of what you've got, you need to host it on a site like imgur or similar and then link it here.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Warthog View Post
            It has the original slanted dual blade pickups I’m guessing? Very cool if it has the bolted steel graphic.

Comment

Working...
            X