New CS order forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CS order forms

They changed the order forms a little bit on the jackson site for the custom select shop. There used to be an option for 24 fret on the RR1. I can't find it anywhere. Am I blind or is it no longer an option?

I don't see the option either.

but I'm looking at the actual menu list w/ MSRP from 2019 that I have and it's not on there either. you should probably ask your dealer if it's possible or not.

Comment

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
      I don't see the option either.

but I'm looking at the actual menu list w/ MSRP from 2019 that I have and it's not on there either. you should probably ask your dealer if it's possible or not.
      Thanks. Yeah, it was on the cs forms last year. But they changed the forms. The one from last year had a drop down selection to pick from.

Comment

Originally posted by Temple of Doom View Post

Thanks. Yeah, it was on the cs forms last year. But they changed the forms. The one from last year had a drop down selection to pick from.
        what I mean is previously there were two different forms: the form on the website, and the actual menu list which the dealer would use to send to jackson. they didn't have the same options, some stuff on the website form was not on the dealer form and vice versa. on the dealer form I have from 2019 there was no option for a 24 fret rhoads.

Comment

I noticed on their website they have an "Order status" button at the top menu. Is that a place you can check on a guitar you're having built? That's a pretty cool feature.

Comment

that's probably just for stuff you order on the website. I doubt it's for CS

Comment

Working...
            X