Jackson JCS Special Edition Soloist SL2 Red Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JCS Special Edition Soloist SL2 Red Dragon

Hello friends, has anybody ever tried or seen this guitar?
    It's a Custom Shop Special Edition Soloist SL2 in Red Dragon finish.
    https://www.chorder.com/images/reviews-articles/18081-desktop.jpg

Definitely a great eye-candy, but I'm pretty sure this rocks so hard on stage.

You find some of the neatest Instruments!

Comment

it's neat, but it's no cock dragon

Comment

Just for the memories and laughs, I did a Google Image Search for "Jackson cock dragon" and one of the related search image results was the red dragon Soloist seen above.

Who is up for a limited run of Jackson cock dragon guitars?

Comment

Ehm........lol.....what is this cock dragon thing about?

Comment

We can't explain it. You have to see it for yourself.

click
            Last edited by pianoguyy; 08-30-2021, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Original cock dragon story:
              https://m.facebook.com/kendall.culbe...id=18&__tn__=R

Before these origins were revealed, it was mostly a mixture of recurring joke, urban legend, and incomplete story on JCF during the 2000s decade. These days, it would probably be considered an early Jackson/JCF internet meme that occasionally experienced a light resurgence in renewed interest ("went viral" would be the closest term in today's language) from people who heard rumors about it and wanted to learn more, during a time when forums were the primary way to connect with like-minded people and information could be shared on those forums, but prior to social media making it even easier to connect and share.

In summary, the cock dragon was a lightly viral part of JCF history without the original owner's participation during a time prior to the ability to go extremely viral as with today's social media. I suppose it retained its cult classic status all these years.

JCF was very vibrant that decade with many active users and the atmosphere was always fun with many distinct personalities. The cock dragon was one of several "JCF memes" that was part of our culture. Here is a collection of more of our old memories, which might not make much sense or be as relevant to newer members, but there may be things of which some may have heard whispers and seek confirmation of their origins: https://www.jcfonline.com/forum/othe...tchphrases-etc

Stories for another time:
              1. Vince Sansevere, the alleged guitar tech to Dave Mustaine. "Sweep the leg..."
              2. RacerX literally kicking Ed Roman's ass
              3. The JCF Chatroom that served as a mini hangout for JCF's polyamorous community

Comment

Damn, I remember the Ed Roman one and now he's dead. Time flies.

On-topic: Nice guitar, much better than the cock dragon.
                The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I’m so glad I just learned about this. That is all I’ll say for now!
                  Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
                  My collection also there!

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha this was one of the best laughs I had in a long time! Thank you everyone for sharing the COCK DRAGON story, I'm going to tell all my friends!

Comment

Coincidentally, the admin of the Jackson Made in USA Facebook group put the cock dragon as the group cover photo a few days ago. It received its usual salutes, mock praises, and comments from people who were amused to see it again after nearly forgetting about it for so long. Cult status retained.

Comment

good to see the tradition living on. PRAISE COCK DRAGON in his veiny holiness

Comment

DAAYAAAMMM

I laughed too much!!

Comment

I want a Dinky Cock dragon limited edition.
                            '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
                            '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
                            '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                            '92 Fender Strat scallop
                            '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
                            '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Well, at least its not called a Red Tide Cock Dragon.....

Comment

Working...
                              X