Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My USA Jackson collection !

Hi everyone !

This is my USA Jackson collection, I hope you'll enjoy it !

1997 DK1:

1990 Fusion California Sunset (Dan Lawrence):

1990 Fusion Bolted Steel:

Very nice!
    Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
    My collection also there!

Comment

the van halen humbucker! love it!

Comment

I didn't even realize those late-1990s 22-fret DK1s came in a slime green finish. What an awesome guitar.

Actually all three of those guitars are amazing. They all look to be in mint condition. What pickups are in the Fusion? And what neck and bridge pickups are in the DK1?

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
          I didn't even realize those late-1990s 22-fret DK1s came in a slime green finish. What an awesome guitar.
          Neither did I, as far as I knew, DK1 from that era were all in trans colors with quilted tops and gold hardware. But I found other DK1 from the late 90's with black hardware and solid/custom colors. Limited runs, maybe ?
          The picture doesn't show it, but it is not a "flat" green, it has a nice pearl/metallic effect !

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
          Actually all three of those guitars are amazing. They all look to be in mint condition. What pickups are in the Fusion? And what neck and bridge pickups are in the DK1?
          They are not mint, but yeah they are overall in very good conditions, some small dings here and there, some yellowing on the bindings, usual neck pocket cracks etc... Nothing crazy !
          As for the pickups, The fusion Sunset has its original Jackson pickups and JE-1500 preamp, the Bolted steel has two USA Lace Transensor, and a custom shop "EVH" pickup made by french compagny "SP Custom", and the DK1 obviously has Duncans, but I have no idea what model they are, never took time to check, but the neck looks like a little '59. I'll check next time I change strings !

Comment

Nice! what do you prefer to play out of these and why? Would love to know!
            Please visit my all metal youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/helmoftheantilemon/videos

Comment

Sweet!
              The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by uglijimus View Post
                Nice! what do you prefer to play out of these and why? Would love to know!
                The DK1, because the 25.5" scale is my comfort zone, and the pickups fit my style better ! But the Fusions are incredible guitars, and I wont hesitate to buy more of these if I get the opportunity !

Comment

thanks!
                  Please visit my all metal youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/helmoftheantilemon/videos

Comment

Working...
                  X