New to me guitar day..SLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Cool! I've got a Pearly Gates set in my PRS CE24 I got back in December. They sound pretty good for lower output PAF-type pickups.
    i'm not a 100% on what they are but they sound really nice at highgain clear, tight, warm not too bright like a custom custom. I've only seen two sls's with sharkies and ones in my living room lol.
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

They got this same guitar listed the other day (still there) on Reverb :3500 usd haha

Comment

Originally posted by DanzoStrife View Post
        They got this same guitar listed the other day (still there) on Reverb :3500 usd haha

No they don't. Hey though if one sells for 3500, let me know.
        Last edited by john.w.lawson; 04-20-2021, 10:02 AM.
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

No they don't. They have a SLS listed different color, block inlays, not the same year. you need to look closer bro. or post me a link. I just checked. it's either new string through the body and one that was white. or sls3 imports.
          Yea, not exactly the same. Yours is better! I hate block inlays. I just meant that I've only seen something LIKE yours in a decades. https://reverb.com/item/40083824-jac...blue-1997-ohsc

Comment

Originally posted by DanzoStrife View Post

Yea, not exactly the same. Yours is better! I hate block inlays. I just meant that I've only seen something LIKE yours in a decades. https://reverb.com/item/40083824-jac...blue-1997-ohsc
            didn't see that one. But yeah, different guitar options and not the same year and it's a custom shop. thanks for posting the link. cool guitar

Comment

I love everything about that with the possible exception of the neck binding, but that's a personal preference.
              I'm sure it plays well enough that I wouldn't even care
              Congrats

Comment

Working...
              X