Custom Shop Order 'Lightning Sky' graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Order 'Lightning Sky' graphics

I've been searching on the web and I think I saw at least three different versions of 'Lightning Sky' top option.

So I'm just wondering if there is any option chart or some sort of sample images that Jackson Custom Shop or dealer can provide me so I can choose among them.

Also, one of images I was so impressed was the soloist with lightning sky graphic on both front and back of the body.

Thank you!

all the CS documents I got my hands on during my most order this year didn't have any full samples for the graphics. variations are due to changes over time, I presume. I might ask a custom shop dealer if they have any pictures of type specimens of what's coming out of the shop recently.

you won't get a back graphic. any true custom options like that are going to be denied (custom select options only).

Comment

Should they bring back Masterbuilts for us plebs you could choose whatever variant you want and more if you're willed to pay for it.
      But at the moment if you order you will get something similar to when you google search "jackson lightning sky". I've seen that graphic since the early 2000's. It's around probably longer. Looks cool but you probably can't decide on the variation unless you dealer can work something out with Jackson. Which is sadly unlikely in my experience.
      I wonder if you now choose "matching headstock" if they just paint it black.
      At the moment it's more of an options shop than a true custom shop.

Comment

I'd suggest getting in touch with the artist, Dan Lawrence.
        He could probably duplicate your favorite version, or take your ideas.
        Of course, this wouldn't be through Jackson.
        http://drlgrafx.com/
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
          I'd suggest getting in touch with the artist, Dan Lawrence.
          He could probably duplicate your favorite version, or take your ideas.
          Of course, this wouldn't be through Jackson.
          http://drlgrafx.com/
          Very good advice about getting in touch with Dan Lawrence.

USA Fusion Lightning Strikes I used to own. Loved the graphic but didn't care for the short scale. Sold that one a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
          X