NGD finally sound an SL-1 to go with my SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD finally sound an SL-1 to go with my SL2H

I'd been looking to gt a matching SL-1 in trans black for a few years now and never really found one at a good price , and if I did I moved on it too slow. Well 2 weeks ago I finally
    pulled the trigger on one ( that I actually tried to score 6 months earlier but couldn't make it happen).
    2002 trans Black "Burst SL-1 , basically a case queen zero fret wear or any marks on it all. I'm going to be using this with the band I'm playing with but I'm almost
    afread too because she is so minty.. I was going to plug the volume pot hole and move it back like I did with my SL2H but I actually use the tone pot on this one, so I just ordered a push pull pot for it so I can split the JB. Plays and sounds great , I'm a very happy camper

with my 2002 Sl2H

If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Very nice!!! Congratulations!!!

Comment

Thanks I just got though a session on it , could take over as my new #1 my SL2H is gonna have to learn to share LOL

Comment

Congratulations
        HNGD!!

VERY nice looking and complimentary to each other.

Comment

That's awesome... same year and everything! How close are the serial numbers?

Comment

about 1100 apart although Johnyryche (JohnStark) is telling me my Sl2H is most like an early 2003 and this SL-1 is a late 2001/early 2002. he keeps a log of Soloist Serial #'s.
            but I could swear I bought the Sl2H in 2002 and the for sale tags said 2001. anyway , both shred so I'm a happy camper

Comment

Working...
            X