No announcement yet.

What is a Jackson KE2 worth these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Jackson KE2 worth these days?

I have a Jackson KE2 in Silver Swirl which I purchased used in the mid 2000's, and I'm wondering what the rough value is if I decide to sell it off. To be clear, I'm not selling it right now, and this isn't a classified listing.

The guitar has the original case, 4/10 condition. The guitar itself is 7/10 condition (few chips in the typical horn locations). Everything is stock. If I'm not mistaken, it's a 2002-03 model year KE2. I'm remote so selling one of these local isn't an option without taking a huge hit.

I used Googlefu
    And saw one asking $2890

ETA

CMC Guitars.
    Might have been an old ad not sure
    Last edited by JJ119; 07-20-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Then I saw a Metallic Blue one on Reverb asking $1200.
      Maybe Silver Swirl is more desirable and // or rare??

Comment

It mirrors what I've been finding. The very few completed listing prices are all over the place, so I'm not sure what to trust.

I'm assuming the color might raise the value somewhat, but I don't expect close to triple value. :P

Comment

In North America a 7/10 condition (paint chips) KE2 would be very lucky getting $2000 with even the most expensive graphic...like a Bengal graphic.
          The graphic will only attract a small percentage of prospective KE2 buyers, but those that are searching for that graphic may give you the price you want.

$2000 would be my goal, but I'd let it go for as little as $1600.

Anyone looking for deals are on Craigslist and such, not Reverb, ebay...etc.
          Put your price on it and people will let you know if it's reasonable.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
            In North America a 7/10 condition (paint chips) KE2 would be very lucky getting $2000 with even the most expensive graphic...like a Bengal graphic.
            The graphic will only attract a small percentage of prospective KE2 buyers, but those that are searching for that graphic may give you the price you want.

$2000 would be my goal, but I'd let it go for as little as $1600.

Anyone looking for deals are on Craigslist and such, not Reverb, ebay...etc.
            Put your price on it and people will let you know if it's reasonable.

Good to know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X