Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson USA with no "Made in USA" text on neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalhobo View Post
    many ontario jacksons had neck plates which had the san dimas address
    Thank you for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptNasty View Post
      The headstock logo appears to be mother of pearl. This matches the logo color specified on the heel of the neck. Also the overspray in the trem cavity does not reveal any different color than red. Unfortunately the color is not specified on the trem cavity stamp. But taken together, if the logo is original then I don’t think the headstock was refinished. Since the headstock and body colors match and the trem cavity overspray does not indicate otherwise, I don’t think the body has been refinished either.
      for the life of me I cannot recall seeing a MOP logo on an 80s Jackson... am I just retarded? or are they exceedingly rare?

Comment

I owned a 1984 Soloist with MoP headstock logo and inlays back in the 80’s. Ordered it new.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptNasty View Post
          I owned a 1984 Soloist with MoP headstock logo and inlays back in the 80’s. Ordered it new.
          very cool. not to derail the thread any further, but I feel I must express how happy it would make me to find an 80s jackson with MOP sharks and logo AND a factory kahler.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimspound View Post

Yeah, I've seen your list of possibilities. Care to say which one you would put your money on?
            One has nothing to do with the other.

Comment

Working...
            X