wow!! congrats

Leave a comment:

• fourwoods
    replied
    Cool

Leave a comment:

• Aimoo
    replied
    Damn that's a nice one. Sir you got good guitar taste. Really good choise that back of the guitar is not black.
    Btw, I placed also an order, very similar to yours. Maybe next summer It'll be here.

Leave a comment:

• synapsistheory
    replied
    Thanks guys! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    I hope I didn't put too much pressure on you to upload a playing video. 😅 Nicely done! 🤘

I forgot to comment on the case in my previous reply. I've never seen that case before so thanks for showing it. It almost looks like it's shaped for a Kelly/Warrior even though it's molded inside for your King V. In fact, I would not be surprised if the manufacturer (I presume it's SKB) did this to reduce manufacturing costs by making a "universal" shell that is big enough to hold large shapes like a V and Explorer, and then the interior foam could be customized for the specific guitar.
    No, no pressure. I wanted to get that one up.

Yeah I've never seen one of the newer cases in person until now and gotta say, I'm not a fan. I do like the storage in them, but I still prefer the rectangle cases for my V's. I'm not sure why Jackson and SKB stopped making them. You can put different liners for different body shapes in them too.

Leave a comment:

• toejam
    replied
    Killer video. Love the playing!

Leave a comment:

• Black Shadow
    replied
    Killer guitar! I've been thinking about getting my first King V lately!

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    I hope I didn't put too much pressure on you to upload a playing video. 😅 Nicely done! 🤘

I forgot to comment on the case in my previous reply. I've never seen that case before so thanks for showing it. It almost looks like it's shaped for a Kelly/Warrior even though it's molded inside for your King V. In fact, I would not be surprised if the manufacturer (I presume it's SKB) did this to reduce manufacturing costs by making a "universal" shell that is big enough to hold large shapes like a V and Explorer, and then the interior foam could be customized for the specific guitar.

Leave a comment:

• synapsistheory
    replied

Leave a comment:

• synapsistheory
    replied
    Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    You uploaded that unboxing video to Youtube on October 25, yet you didn't start this topic until November 1, and didn't hotlink the unboxing video until November 14, and there are no videos of you playing the guitar? How dare you hold back on us! 😈 🤣

Subscribed to your channel, just in case you ever do upload a video of you playing it. 😁
    Haha yeah I know. I've been really busy with my business and hockey so that's left me with very little time to edit and upload guitar stuff. I have been playing a lot but recording video and stuff takes time. I did just post a new improv video on my channel this morning playing it. Hope you enjoy! I'm trying to get more videos created and uploaded. Thanks for the subscribe, by the way, Priest! As always, you are much appreciated my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    You uploaded that unboxing video to Youtube on October 25, yet you didn't start this topic until November 1, and didn't hotlink the unboxing video until November 14, and there are no videos of you playing the guitar? How dare you hold back on us! 😈 🤣

Subscribed to your channel, just in case you ever do upload a video of you playing it. 😁

Leave a comment:

• synapsistheory
    replied
    Thanks guys! I'm definitely enjoying it! Above is the unboxing video

Leave a comment:

• synapsistheory
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slayer
    replied
    Very Very nice!! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyryche
    replied
    Great looking KV! Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• CaptNasty
    replied
    Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post

Thanks, Priest! I'd have to agree! Love me some Blackouts! They sound badass!

Yup! Trans Chlorine Burst

When I order the next one I'll change some things up. I definitely want an unpainted neck on the next one. Got pretty spoiled with those on both of my KV6's.
    An oiled neck would be really bad ass. Love oiled necks. I am on the watch for a USA Soloist with an oiled speed neck. They are few and far between!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X