Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I'm definitely enjoying it! Above is the unboxing video

Comment

You uploaded that unboxing video to Youtube on October 25, yet you didn't start this topic until November 1, and didn't hotlink the unboxing video until November 14, and there are no videos of you playing the guitar? How dare you hold back on us! 😈 🤣

Subscribed to your channel, just in case you ever do upload a video of you playing it. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
        You uploaded that unboxing video to Youtube on October 25, yet you didn't start this topic until November 1, and didn't hotlink the unboxing video until November 14, and there are no videos of you playing the guitar? How dare you hold back on us! 😈 🤣

Subscribed to your channel, just in case you ever do upload a video of you playing it. 😁
        Haha yeah I know. I've been really busy with my business and hockey so that's left me with very little time to edit and upload guitar stuff. I have been playing a lot but recording video and stuff takes time. I did just post a new improv video on my channel this morning playing it. Hope you enjoy! I'm trying to get more videos created and uploaded. Thanks for the subscribe, by the way, Priest! As always, you are much appreciated my friend!

Comment

Comment

I hope I didn't put too much pressure on you to upload a playing video. 😅 Nicely done! 🤘

I forgot to comment on the case in my previous reply. I've never seen that case before so thanks for showing it. It almost looks like it's shaped for a Kelly/Warrior even though it's molded inside for your King V. In fact, I would not be surprised if the manufacturer (I presume it's SKB) did this to reduce manufacturing costs by making a "universal" shell that is big enough to hold large shapes like a V and Explorer, and then the interior foam could be customized for the specific guitar.

Comment

Killer guitar! I've been thinking about getting my first King V lately!
              '95 Charvel San Dimas USA Model I Koa - BKP
              '91 Charvel 650 Custom - EMG 85/SLV/SLV+SPC
              '92 Jackson Soloist Pro MIJ
              '91 Charvel 475 Exotic Cherry Sunburst - Duncan PATB set
              '90 Charvel 475 XL
              '10 Charvel San Dimas MIJ Style 1 2H - JB/'59
              Mesa Boogie Quad Preamp/Stereo Simul-Class 2:90
              Mesa Boogie MkIII+ Simul-Class & MkIVb with Mark Series stack
              Marshall JVM410H

Comment

Killer video. Love the playing!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                  I hope I didn't put too much pressure on you to upload a playing video. 😅 Nicely done! 🤘

I forgot to comment on the case in my previous reply. I've never seen that case before so thanks for showing it. It almost looks like it's shaped for a Kelly/Warrior even though it's molded inside for your King V. In fact, I would not be surprised if the manufacturer (I presume it's SKB) did this to reduce manufacturing costs by making a "universal" shell that is big enough to hold large shapes like a V and Explorer, and then the interior foam could be customized for the specific guitar.
                  No, no pressure. I wanted to get that one up.

Yeah I've never seen one of the newer cases in person until now and gotta say, I'm not a fan. I do like the storage in them, but I still prefer the rectangle cases for my V's. I'm not sure why Jackson and SKB stopped making them. You can put different liners for different body shapes in them too.

Comment

Damn that's a nice one. Sir you got good guitar taste. Really good choise that back of the guitar is not black.
                    Btw, I placed also an order, very similar to yours. Maybe next summer It'll be here.

Comment

Cool

Comment

wow!! congrats

Comment

Killer V! I love the abalone inlays and logo! First time I've seen that new case shape, too, so thanks for posting that!

Comment

Working...
                          X