1992 Jackson Concorde Pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 Jackson Concorde Pickups

So I am debating putting the same pickups that are in my 1992 Concorde into my all maple Carvin, but I don't remember what they are and I don't want to pull them out to check. I know that they are not Seymour Duncan, pretty sure they are D'marzio but I can't for the life of me remember specifics. Don't know if Sully is still out there, but if so, do you remember?

I did a search on JCF but all that came up was a post about Jackson and Charvel's being the same company (in a 2007 thread) so... not sure if the search has gotten worst (lol) but yeah. anyway thanks for the help
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I stand corrected, apparently they are SD's Duncan SH4 and no Dimarzio.. hmm.

Comment

My Jackson Rhoads custom was build to the Jackson original Rhoads which was build to Randys second Concorde.

I still have the original Seymore Duncan sh6 distortion for bridge and sh4 for neck so it could be the same for both Concorde Jackson versions
      What Is Paying For Your Passion For Being A Guitarist?

Comment

Originally posted by RR2772 View Post
        My Jackson Rhoads custom was build to the Jackson original Rhoads which was build to Randys second Concorde.

I still have the original Seymore Duncan sh6 distortion for bridge and sh4 for neck so it could be the same for both Concorde Jackson versions
        Yeah, I think the SH6 makes more sense, I was looking online and getting JB listed. I think I'm just going to have to pull the pickup and to be sure. whatever it is, I want to install in my Carvin (both are Maple)

Comment

Working...
        X