Pricing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing help

I am getting rid of a few guitars I had in a collection and am wondering where I should price them. I have a 2013 RR1 USA in Gun Metal Grey. It is in Mint. Not a single flaw on it. I never played it, just hung on to it. I'm looking on Reverb and it seems like they hold their value well. If all I said were true, what should I price it at?

This is something your going to have to figure out brother. I would search all the completed sales recently and just go from there. The guitar sounds killer from your description and I am a gun metal grey and RR1 fan. Good luck.

Comment

It depends on the timeline you want to sell it in.
      $1000 will sell it today
      $1500 might sell it this month
      $2000 might sell it this year

Comment

Those are reasonable ballpark figures.
        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Just got off the phone with my Sales Rep for my Custom shop guitar which will be here in a couple months and he informed me that he spoke with his Jackson rep yesterday who said that ALL NEW USA Jackson's are on backorder for 1 year, the same time as custom select orders because of how busy they are.

With that information, I assume that all USA Jackson's on the used market should increase in value a bit. If it were mine, I'd list it for ATLEAST $2500+ in mint condition and then forget about it. Hopefully you get what you want for it!

Comment

I sold it on Reverb for $2100.

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post
              Just got off the phone with my Sales Rep for my Custom shop guitar which will be here in a couple months and he informed me that he spoke with his Jackson rep yesterday who said that ALL NEW USA Jackson's are on backorder for 1 year, the same time as custom select orders because of how busy they are.

With that information, I assume that all USA Jackson's on the used market should increase in value a bit. If it were mine, I'd list it for ATLEAST $2500+ in mint condition and then forget about it. Hopefully you get what you want for it!
              When did you place your order? And is it a custom select or Masterbuilt?

Comment

Originally posted by Temple of Doom View Post

When did you place your order? And is it a custom select or Masterbuilt?
                I placed my order last August/September and they said 10-12 months so I should be getting it within the next few months. It's a custom select. They weren't accepting any masterbuild orders when I placed mine or I would have had it masterbuilt with more customization.

Comment

Originally posted by Temple of Doom View Post
                  I sold it on Reverb for $2100.
                  Hell yeah! Fair price for both parties

Comment

Originally posted by synapsistheory View Post

Hell yeah! Fair price for both parties
                    Says the man who paid $80 for an RR1

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post

Says the man who paid $80 for an RR1
                      Touche'!
                      $80 cash out of pocket and 3 hours of work, sooooooo.... $380

She cleaned up really nice. I just restrung and wailed on her the other night. Badass playing guitar! Glad I kept her around. I don't miss the black one at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X