Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Broderick w/o Serial Number

Welcome back all Jackson's geeks

I bought a new axe in mint conditionton few days ago - Jackson Broderick US Soloist model in beautiful trans white paint. Almost everything seems legit at the first eye-sight: killswitch, tune machines, neck, frets, paint, knobs, finishing, manual, accesories etc..

Because Soloist was not bought as new, then I would like to know a little more about this piece. The first step is of course to check manufacture date taken from serial number... and here is the suprise: There is NO serial number on the neck! Usually Jackson put it below 24th fret on neck-thru's or on backplates in bolt-on models...

I have also Broderick's 7 US Soloist and serial is coined on the fingerboard.

Could anyone of you help me and to explain it? Is it fraud or not? I do not get an assembly card to make an additional verification.

I add some pics bellow:

Thanks!

am not sure where to put it: on USA Thread or on e-bay frauds...I put it here at least :P
    Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

I am not sure where to put it: on USA Thread or on e-bay frauds...I put it here at least :P
    Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

Sometimes at custom shop they forget the stamps. Sometimes there are some employe guitars with no serials. Calm down, play and enjoy.
      Last edited by Aimoo; 06-14-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X