NGD - KV6 signed by Corey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - KV6 signed by Corey

The GAS hit me hard with this one! I saw this listed on another forum and since I'm a huge Trivium fan, I absolutely could'nt pass it up.

I ended up selling my trans black SL1 in order to fund this beast. Seems ironic...I sold a trans black guitar to get another trans black guitar...like it was meant to be...

Anyways...

It's a 2013 KV6 Corey Beaulieu signature model in trans black finish. One of the very first KV6 models Jackson made. Corey also personally signed it on the back of the headstock.

This is a huge win for you. I know you like Jackson Vs, Duncan Blackouts, and now I learned you like Trivium. So I can understand why you jumped on this.

Does it need any work/touchups?

I saw your SL1 listing on Craigslist a few weeks ago. And I can understand why you sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
      Does it need any work/touchups?

I saw your SL1 listing on Craigslist a few weeks ago. And I can understand why you sold it.
      Haha no, it's in excellent condition. No touch-ups needed that I can see. The guy had it hanging on his wall for 5 years unplayed so there was an exorbitant amount of dust and grime on the body and fingerboard. It needed a thorough cleaning, a new battery for the pickups, and a fresh setup but that was about it. I cleaned/oiled the board, polished the fret wire, and cleaned up the body, neck, and headstock today. I don't have any fresh strings on hand so I've got to wait to re-string it and set it up but so far it plays REALLY smooth and sounds awesome! I love it!

The SL1 was a damn nice guitar! I just don't really care for soloist bodies. They're uncomfortable for me to play sitting down. Standing they're not bad, but yeah, you know, V's are my thing!

Comment

I absolutely love triviums older stuff, and they're a huge contributor to my musical tastes I still have today.
        Pull harder on the strings of your martyr and like light to flies are among my faves. Wicked band and that is an absolutely gorgeous V!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavymetal2000 View Post
          I absolutely love triviums older stuff, and they're a huge contributor to my musical tastes I still have today.
          Pull harder on the strings of your martyr and like light to flies are among my faves. Wicked band and that is an absolutely gorgeous V!
          Thanks dude! Me too! I'm not fond of the last few albums they did. Their newest one, "The Sin and The Sentence" is badass though! Reminds me of "Ascendency"

Comment

Looks great man!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm gonna have to check it out! If it's anything like Ascendancy I'll most likely enjoy it!

Comment

That's bad ass! Congrats.

Comment

Nice man great score!!

Comment

That is awesome. I guess I haven't been paying attention, but I didn't even know this model existed. Great looking guitar.

Very cool!!!

Comment

Great guitar! Congratulations on the score!

Comment

Thank you all! This thing is a beast! I love the unpainted neck. It's making me spoiled though.

Originally posted by Yash View Post
                        Great guitar! Congratulations on the score!
                        Thanks, Yash! Hope all is well with you. Have'nt seen you post in a while

Comment

Working...
                        X