jackson pc1 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson pc1 question

i bought a 2nd hand pc1 recently and it has a graphtech ghost trem with piezo fitted.the sustainer has been replaced with a single coil,im going get sustainer put back in,but my question is this.the piezo is wired to switch that sustainer needs wiring upto,is the piezo got some thing to do with the graphtech ghost trem ?? can i take piezo out or does this trem need piezo ??.in sellers description says graphtech ghost trem with piezo fitted,can i remove piezo without interfering with trem ??.ya might think whats he on about but ive no idea what a piezo is.i want to leave graphtech trem in but piezo out so i can wire sustainer in.i asked seller but he got my money now so cant be bothered answer my question.thanks lads

you should be able to just disconnect the piezo wiring and re-install the sustainer electronics. But Jackson don't sell the sustainer separately..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

cheers neilli,i got sustainer here,wonder why piezo is installed thats for accoustic sound,this is a out n out shred guitar.i dont know much about graphtech ghost trem but it looks a tidy bit of kit n aint cheap.

Comment

Working...
      X