• Craig Fraser Four Horseman....****

https://reverb.com/item/11698057-jac...y-craig-fraser

HOLY SHIT!

Now where to kill people to get that $19K
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

That's sweet... and a set you wouldn't want to break up, but yeah, finding that one guy willing to drop a down payment on a house for a guitar...
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        That's sweet... and a set you wouldn't want to break up, but yeah, finding that one guy willing to drop a down payment on a house for a guitar...
        Indeed. Truly a nice set!

Comment

hideous.
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nope, not really doing it for me. The artwork is nice, though. The same graphic on the back of each of them is kinda lame.

And the pic of 4 together they screwed up on since they got the Soloist in two different stages of paint but forgot the Kelly.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Those guys are like 2 hours from me. I don't know much about them other than they periodically offer up these ridiculously high end builds. I have to imagine the market for that is pretty weak around here.

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't resist ...

\m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

I'm far too boring to own that.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The painting is world class! Even if you are not a fan of the graphic. Some parts look "3d" like they are coming out of the wood. The rusty floyd parts are a major turnoff. Perhaps it would be nice if they ended up at the Jackson Vatican?...... Would be a cool $19,000 piece of art to hang on the wall.

Comment

Simply stunning!
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

The 15 year old me would have thought those were the coolest guitars ever.
                        Now, not so much, although I do appreciate the artistry.

I think the shop would be better off selling them individually.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom's door View Post
                          The 15 year old me would have thought those were the coolest guitars ever.
                          Now, not so much, although I do appreciate the artistry.

I think the shop would be better off selling them individually.
                          I could see that happening. I agree with you. It is not something I would want or could afford as a "set".

Comment

Working...
                          X