Production year help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production year help

Hey guys, I have a gap in my personal USA serial number list in between 2010-2013. I’m pulling the trigger on a USA model with the serial U23416 and know it’s within those 2 missing years just not sure which one. Could one(or more) of you gentlemen chime in with a more accurate production date? I’d appreciate it. Thanks
    Last edited by synapsistheory; 08-08-2018, 10:11 PM.

I can provide some upper bound - I got a 2012 SL2H-MAH (production date 07/2012) with U246xx serial number

Comment

Originally posted by 1b4n3z View Post
      I can provide some upper bound - I got a 2012 SL2H-MAH (production date 07/2012) with U246xx serial number
      Thanks, 1b4n3z. I appreciate the info! That's what model this serial number is off of...an SL2H-MAH. Pretty sure it's a 2011 model. Wanted the mahogany w/ natural trans flame top for a while now. Too good of a deal to pass it up.

Comment

Based on my log, U23416 is probably around January 2011 for a production date.

Comment

My list is too thin at that period to be of use.
          96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the next sweet low-priced USA score from Synapsistheory

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
              Based on my log, U23416 is probably around January 2011 for a production date.
              Thank you! Was thinking it was 2011

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
              Looking forward to seeing the next sweet low-priced USA score from Synapsistheory
              haha it'll be here in a few days

Comment

U232xx is october 2010.
                200 numbers more... yours can also be december 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigi View Post
                  U232xx is october 2010.
                  200 numbers more... yours can also be december 2010.
                  Thank you, Gigi! I appreciate the info!

Comment

My RR1´s serial number starts with U152.. Does someone here know when it was made? In 2004 perhaps?
                    My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

Originally posted by Zedder View Post
                      My RR1´s serial number starts with U152.. In 2004 perhaps?
                      I have U149xx at Dec. '04, so early '05 would be most probable. U155xx is May '05 by my list.
                      96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
                        I have U149xx at Dec. '04, so early '05 would be most probable. U155xx is May '05 by my list.
                        Thanks, seller told me that it is ´04 but it seems that it is made in 2005 then. Hang tag was not included..
                        My Jacksons: RR1 x2, RR Pro, Soloist Pro, RRXMG x2, SDX, JS32RR

Comment

Working...
                        X