NAMM 2001 Clown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2001 Clown?

Does anyone have an information on this guitar? http://www.cmcguitars.com/jackson-us...ectric-guitar/

Looks like a 2011 NAMM special that CMC had at one time. Wondering if there are any full body pics of it anywhere.

Thanks.
    Heath

Apparently painted by Johnnie Grez.
    Heath

Comment

Apparently built by Pablo Santana.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Fat fingered the subject. It's a 2011.
        Heath

Comment

I remember that one. Always loved the graphic. I checked on it for quite a while until they sold it, might have pulled the trigger if it had a Floyd.

I'm pretty sure it came with an EMG 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck. It also came with 3D glasses to view the paintjob.

I don't have any pics, but good luck with your search.
          Last edited by Ward; 09-14-2016, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            I remember that one. Always loved the graphic. I checked on it for quite a while until they sold it, might have pulled the trigger if it had a Floyd.

I'm pretty sure it came with an EMG 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck. It also came with 3D glasses to view the paintjob.

I don't have any pics, but good luck with your search.
            Thanks. Any idea what it was going for back then?
            Heath

Comment

I never called and got an actual street price, but I think it was listed in the 4-5k range.

My memory may be off though.

Comment

I have to start paying more attention. It's so rare that anything cool from Jackson like that comes out without a Floyd on it. I was lucky to score the Mike Learn zombie girl so now always looking out for the next thing. I've never seen an extreme SL2H either. The body style is way cool.
                Heath

Comment

I always thought that graphic was cool - if only it'd been on a regular soloist with a Floyd..
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                    I always thought that graphic was cool - if only it'd been on a regular soloist with a Floyd..
                    I'm the opposite there. Got rid of most of my Floyd guitars and the others I don't play. Was never very good at maintaining the Floyds and never used them effectively anyway. And I love the soloist body style, so having something like the extreme would be sweet. I must find one now.
                    Heath

Comment

Working...
                    X