No announcement yet.

New 1994 colored Dragon Dinky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dragon graphic was a short run I thought. That one anyway, or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
      The dragon graphic was a short run I thought. That one anyway, or am I wrong?
      I think they were one of the available graphics for a few years?
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Great score, and I too always loved that graphic. Amazing it was a pawn shop, but I would guess Reno has some pretty cool stuff in their pawn shops. I don't get that lucky in Milwaukee, or Madison.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Great score. Always liked that graphic. I'd get the pickups painted to match the graphic - would look even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
            Great score. Always liked that graphic. I'd get the pickups painted to match the graphic - would look even better.
            +1...might as well carve out the fire breath inlays while you are at it!

Comment

Working...
            X