No announcement yet.

Ngd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments guys - I'll probably put it on the facebook group in the next couple of days, but figured I'd do my part to add some new content to the good old forum!

I actually priced this up a few times in the past, but it was just too expensive to justify - the add ons of the lacewood, headstock veneer, rev head, birdseye, scalloped horn made it fairly non-viable, because it was pricing out more than a 'fancy' neck-thru. So I'd kind of side-lined the idea of it to be honest. But then Custom Select came along and I got to wondering, made some inquiries and here we are!

I have to say that I'm totally blown away with this one. As a few folks at Jackson know, I'm more than willing to give them hell when something is built incorrectly, but this is as close to perfect as I've had from any builder. Exactly as I ordered it, the build quality is outstanding and (to use the much overused phrase) it really does play like butter. I've been wracking my brain to think of some competition, but in terms of straight-out-of-the-box playability, I think this is the absolute best I've ever had.

I'll take some more pics to show the back, the tightness of the neck join and so on over the next day or so..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That's so badass!

Comment

A pic of the back as requested, and a couple of others:

Have to say, '311 Cessna Cir.' doesn't exactly have the same 'ring' to it as San Dimas or even Ontario LOL
        Last edited by neilli; 05-07-2016, 09:44 PM.
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          Have to say, '311 Cessna Cir.' doesn't exactly have the same 'ring' to it as San Dimas or even Ontario LOL
          Well, at least it still looks like a Jackson neck plate. lol
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Whoa! Back is way cooler, they should have flipped that one.

Comment

The back really is gorgeous!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

stunning. I was wondering if it was a cap. That back, particularly around the belly cut, is just amazing
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Love me some Lacewood, maybe time to let my pro's go and get a USA. I need to do it!!

Comment

Working...
                  X