• Show
Clear All

Nice!
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice ones! Congrats, Jamie.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the strat; you may see it in the classifieds some day but not by me....jackson + strat = __________

the guitarist from Hanoi rocks?...still looking into it. didnt/doesnt matter to me.

the Kelly has relic'd nicely....wish it had a floyd....hahaha

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
          the strat; you may see it in the classifieds some day but not by me....jackson + strat = _A_X_E_W_I_E_L_D_E_R_
          Fixed!

Now quit dicking around on the interwebz forums and get busy boxing that baby up!

Comment

MMMmm. Sorry, the Strat gets all my love in this thread. One day it would be nice to have a Jackson HS Strat.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Lmao@ axewielder

Comment

That King Kelly is AMAZING!!!! It's funny, I'm usually not a fan of guitars with dots, rosewood and without binding...they wouldn't even get a second look.
                That guitar though..... Love it! Even the fatina/real life relic is perfect. If you EVER want to sell this please let me know LOL but I know you won't that's a
                keeper if ever there was one. Nice strat too, but that Kelly is special. GREAT SCORE!
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

The 22 fret Kellys always felt good to me 24 fret not so much.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

What surprises me most is its thicker than my other Jackson's. A decent amount too, in person it's very noticeable & it's real heavy. No neck dive at all and it's very comfy to play stand or sitting. On the 24 fret do they move where them neck joins the body? Otherwise I don't see how youde ever reach them.

Comment

All I can say is wow! That's an amazing find bro! I know it plays like a dream and probably sounds like god! Congrats and HNGD!!!
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Wow, I emailed that guy about that Kelly last week and never heard back from him. I almost thought the ad was a scam ad, it was too good to be true.

Comment

It was too good to be true, kind of. His ad was a bit misleading and luckily when I got there I had a lot more in my pocket than the ad stated, he knew what he had and I wasn't leaving without it. He knew enough to use the Kelly as leverage so I would take them all and decided prior that the Kelly was not part of the collection price. But I didn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                            On the 24 fret do they move where them neck joins the body? Otherwise I don't see how youde ever reach them.
                            I seem to recall that issue coming up before, and I believe they started making them with 24 frets to provide better access to the 22nd fret.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Not as comfy or easy as, say, a Soloist, but the 24th fret is accessible on a Kelly. Honestly, I prefer the 24 more because it's easier to get to 22. LOL

Comment

GREAT score....congrats Jamie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X