Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Smith Jackson opinions please

Fellas,
    I've been gassing big time for an AS model and will be buying one this May on my vacation to the States.
    I haven't tried them but seeing as I love the Pro Mods, what could possibly go wrong? Anyways, I'm 90% sure I'll get the maple boarded version, but I don't wanna pull the gun and maybe miss out on something.

So has any of you guys tried them both? Share with me if so.

I'm thinking I want the maple version but then a tiny voice in my head says "but ebony's rare and slick!"

Help me out

I owned a maple fb for a bit when they first came out, it was alright. For the money and if yer here in the states, IMHO find a 85-86 San Dimas dinky/strat.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I've got GAS for one as well. I would not like to spend the cash. I would like to vicariously purchase one using your wallet on this thread. Do spend. Do post.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        I've got GAS for one as well. I would not like to spend the cash. I would like to vicariously purchase one using your wallet on this thread. Do spend. Do post.
        What he said!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a couple, but both maple boards. I think they're great guitars, and they can be had for decent prices used - I paid a grand shipped for the second one..
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
          X