Ngd!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd!!

Well sort of, new to me anyway. 2000 RR1, I've had it for maybe a month now. Sorry for the crappy pics, I could not get the metallic in the paint to show or the pics color to look right. It's in really great shape for being 14 years old now. Still haven't decided what pick up I'm gonna put in it, anyhow I thought I would share with fellow members of JCF

That's a beautiful looking guitar, congrats man.
    http://lostinhatred.tk

Comment

classic beauty right there!

Comment

Nice!!!
        I like black and white guitars

Comment

Classic indeed. Are you unhappy with the pickups in it right now? The JB/Jazz combo is pretty hard to beat in my estimation.

Comment

Nice guitar. I put a TB-5 in my RR1 and love it so much better than the stock TB-4.

Comment

Nice! Metallic black is tough to photograph. If you manage to get enough light on it to sparkle, it tends to look grey and washed out.

Comment

You can never go wrong with EMGs!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Congratulations! RR1's are too cool.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

HNGD! Nice choice! That thing is killer!
                      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Hell yeah, sick guitar you got there, man! HNGD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Boy View Post
                          Classic indeed. Are you unhappy with the pickups in it right now? The JB/Jazz combo is pretty hard to beat in my estimation.
                          Thanks...I just don't like the sound of JB's with lower tuning. To me they have there place with standard or even half step down tuning. Was gonna put BKP's but changed my mind. I think I wanna try the full shred as recommended in the other thread I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                            You can never go wrong with EMGs!
                            Every other guitar I've owned has had EMGs, not knocking them, just wanna try something different. ....it is my back up plan though.

Comment

Sugar crush !!
                              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
                              X