Custom Select: Mini Kill Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Select: Mini Kill Switch

Do any of you have a photo or idea as to where Jackson would place the optional mini kill switch on a Custom Select SL-2H?

Thanks!

why not just look a good look at your guitar.. and take a few mental snap shots...then mentally place a kill switch in all the possible locations.. Their will only be a few spots where it will probably look the most natural.. Also.. the control cavity dictates this to some degree too, unless you want to rout some wood . ok.. well that technique has worked for me in the past

just make damn sure its where you want it before you drill that whole.. no do-overs.. LOL

after looking at the a pic of a SL-2H that I dl'ed.. I put it in paint and marked the 3 locations I would consider if it was mine. Id probally go with the spot between the volume knob and the selector switch.. just seems more natural to me there..

or you can do what I did and just take find a pic and put it in paint and just mark a few spots that are possible locations

probably doesnt help but maby
    GEAR:
    #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
    #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
    #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
    #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
    #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
    AMPS:
    1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
    ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

I'm not asking where one could put it. I'm asking where does the custom shop always put it on a custom select sl2h.

Comment

Here ya go.
        http://www.gearhounds.com/jackson-cu...headstock.aspx

jacksoncustomshopplatinumpinkbody.jpg
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

No prob.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

sry .. early morning and misunderstood what you was asking
              GEAR:
              #1 2001 MIJ Jackson DK-2 (IG Smoke Stack II,IG Pig Iron & 79' Gibson T-Top)
              #2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire (IG Rollings Mills,SD SC-101, IG Iron Slag)

#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe[Fender TripleBucker]
              #4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson (IG VOLTS)
              #5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special (EMG 85 & H)
              #6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
              AMPS:
              1989 Randall RG 100 ES;Randall RH 200;Peavey 412 ms;two Early 70's Woodson 212's
              ART SGX 2000 w/x15 ultrafoot;ART MutiVerb

Comment

Working...
              X