Another new jackson cs got fxxk up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust me, it's the wait time that's slowly killing Jackson

Nobody is willing to wait 2 years for a new guitar, jackson is one of the longest waitingtimes, and their competitors are beating them on all sides
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tho View Post
      There were made very weird mistakes by the Jackson CS obviously, but this thread is getting pretty doomy... I mean, a masterbuilder can be replaced, right? I think there's a lot of speculating going on, but maybe I'm just missing the point.
      Yeah, a lot of what I said was clearly speculation. But there appears to be many serious issues beyond losing a master builder. This is a company I cherish and it's not fun to talk about some of that stuff. But the point is that the status quo isn't working and likely won't work in the future. It is out of passion for the brand that brings a desire for things to change. SOMEBODY needs to revive the brand that has a heart for it....be that renewed interest by FMIC or it being sold to a new owner.
      Last edited by Chad; 11-20-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad View Post
        Yeah, a lot of what I said was clearly speculation. But there appears to be many serious issues beyond losing a master builder. This is a company I cherish and it's not fun to talk about some of that stuff. But the point is that the status quo isn't working and likely won't work in the future. It is out of passion for the brand that brings a desire for things to change. SOMEBODY needs to revive the brand that has a heart for it....be that renewed interest by FMIC or it being sold to a new owner.
        +1 This is why I said Mustaine would have been the best choice. Nobody was more Gung Ho for Jackson than Dave was. He still obviously has passion for them as well otherwise he wouldn't have told Broderick to go to Jackson for a new guitar. The biggest mistake that Jackson made in my opinion was letting him go to another guitar company.
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X