Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what this is / is worth?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/2957559016.html

Any idea if this could be legit? He's given me a phone number and I'm calling about the serial (in an hour or so) but the price seems low for a USA Jackson.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks so much!

Looks like firewood.

Comment

Yeah, def firewood. Not even a real Jackson... Garbage.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Too bad, I'd kind of dig a Dinky in that color with a guard and a non-locking trem (except not fake lol).

Thanks so much for taking a look folks, this forum is a lifesaver. Any chance either of you would care to elaborate on any specific points that make you believe it's a fake, just for my own future reference?

Thanks!

Comment

Headstock
          Logo
          Fingerboard
          pickguard
          pickup placement
          pot placement
          trem
          input jack location
          body curves
          All NOT Jackson.

Comment

Oh, c'mon guys, it's a PROTOTYPE. That explains all the inconsistencies.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yeah, he even dropped Mikey Wright's name - you know, the R&D guy who came up with the Warrior? Surely that's all the proof you need!

:P
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                Yeah, he even dropped Mikey Wright's name - you know, the R&D guy who came up with the Warrior? Surely that's all the proof you need!

:P
                Yeah, and the # of people who even know that, Newc? You, me + a couple other Warrior weirdos!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X