Where are the DK-1's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the DK-1's at?

Did I miss something? Musiciansfriend, guitarcenter and other online retailers as well as the jackson website seem to have little on the DK-1. has it been discontinued?
    "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

I checked the main site, and the image has been removed, and only the BCSB finish box is showing. I suggest asking Jackson or get a dealer to enquire.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks wilkinsi, I just emailed the customer relations link that I found. I remember them being prompt and informational in the past so I'm sure I'll see something tomorrow and update this thread in case it is ever of use to anyone!

Comment

They are still available as far as I know. A few of the forum sponsors here have DK1s in stock. I think that with the current build times on the USA Select models (DK1, SL1/2H, RRs, Kellys, et al) there seems to always be a big lag between shipments... and people start thinking models have been dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizard of Ozz View Post
          They are still available as far as I know. A few of the forum sponsors here have DK1s in stock. I think that with the current build times on the USA Select models (DK1, SL1/2H, RRs, Kellys, et al) there seems to always be a big lag between shipments... and people start thinking models have been dropped.
          I would normally think that, but usually online retailers will just implement an out of stock/shipment wait tag on the item not completely take it down.

Comment

I haven't yet received a response from customer service but when I do I'll let you guys know.

Comment

I guess dealers have to special order to get some of these, that doesn't seem too far off. There you have it dudes.

Comment

It looks like Matts Music Center has more choices than any other store I have seen online! Snowwhite etc...
                And I also read that Platinum members get a DISCOUNT from them? Does anyone know what percentage??

Comment

I would contact Matt's directly. Pretty sure we're not supposed to talk discounts and such on the public threads.

Comment

Plenty in my ebay watched list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      I would contact Matt's directly. Pretty sure we're not supposed to talk discounts and such on the public threads.
                      Oops O_o
                      My Bad

Comment

Working...
                      X