Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first usa jackson ...not impressed!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah sorry I was on a rant again wasn't I. Fluid rant typing does improve your shredding skills though. Just the trick to it is to edit and delete it afterwards to save others from your pain. Got snowed in from work and everythng is covered in snow anyway so what the hell. At least I am happy in the knowledge that I have shared every snippet of meterological information about the place indoors where I currently reside in with at least two people. Yeah I can die happy now.

You picked through that whole long winded story and found that? You poor bastard! Man your day must be going worse than mine just was.
    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

I only read up to that part and didn't feel like reading the novel any longer...
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I can divulge a very mundane tale involving myself and a elderly female voluntary assistant in the Smithfield Museum VA if you are interested...
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

the insulting in my house is top shelf
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Yep, mine too. Especially when I hit the bottle of VO

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
              I can divulge a very mundane tale involving myself and a elderly female voluntary assistant in the Smithfield Museum VA if you are interested...
              i'm ready for the mundane tale, only if the birth year of said ederly female assistant before 1927.
              “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Working...
              X