Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• levantin
    replied
    Welcome back Randy, I still drool over that double rhoads sometimes.

You'll find that nothing has changed much here, we're still the chatty idiots we were Here's a summary of what you missed:

Ron is still resident grammer natzi
    Cyggy is building amps
    Sully has a guitar garage, it's cool, check it out
    Lousiffer has the whole forum on the edge of their seats with his life story
    Rsmacker and Wilksy are still fighting
    Bill is back and likes to talk about how his computer and gear can blow him
    Endrik is still an appalling young man
    Fuck Toejam
    Last edited by levantin; 12-10-2011, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyryche
    replied
    Welcome home! It sucks you had to go through all that but in the longrun you'll be better off. And as silly as it sounds, Popeye moto is pretty true... "I am what I am."

Looking forward to seeing the new guitar. Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Gentleman....much thanks for the warm welcome back....very much appreciated and thanks for the kind words!!

Leave a comment:

• Animus
    replied
    Guitar looks really cool. Really huge and that's a thick cap! I usually stick to strat shaped guitars out of ergonomics but I am always curious about the pointy ones.

Leave a comment:

• Rich#6
    replied
    Randy, Glad to have you back.

Leave a comment:

• Corpsegrinder88
    replied
    I guess your ears were ringing and had to come back. Me and canella were taking about you.

I'm still loving that dbl rhoads. Good your back dude!
    Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 12-10-2011, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• veemagic
    replied
    Good to see you back Randy! Sorry to hear about the challenges that 2011 brought for you, but am damn glad you've found yourself again! I do know how hard that can be. I was just playing your old trans-black korina KV1 yesterday and was wondering where you've been. Can't wait to hear more Body of Scars too!!

Leave a comment:

• Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by RD View Post
    So did my wife...we met at one of my shows 9 years ago....things change i guess LOL
    Ugh. I was afraid you were going to say that.

Leave a comment:

• Hellbat
    replied
    I can't wait to see the trans white one man, it will kill for sure. That tactical shooting stuff looks like a great hobby/sport. In Canada it's pretty tough to own handguns legally so it's not really a sport option up here. I recently went to The Gun Store in Vegas and had a great time shooting a Sig 9mm.

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Originally posted by Devotee View Post
    Thanks for the signature. One day i want to be like you. Congrats on the new life!

hahahaahahahaah that's awesome...

Leave a comment:

• Devotee
    replied
    Originally posted by RD View Post
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...
    Thanks for the signature. One day i want to be like you. Congrats on the new life!

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Originally posted by Ward View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen a guitar in trans white. Can't wait to see it.

The one you have now is....

Luckily my wife knew that I bought & played guitars a lot before we married. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but usually by the time it is finalized the correct thing to say is Congrats on the divorce!
    So did my wife...we met at one of my shows 9 years ago....things change i guess LOL

Leave a comment:

• Ward
    replied
    I don't think I have ever seen a guitar in trans white. Can't wait to see it.

The one you have now is....

Luckily my wife knew that I bought & played guitars a lot before we married. Sorry to hear about the divorce, but usually by the time it is finalized the correct thing to say is Congrats on the divorce!

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Thanks guys!!! Divorce does suck, but..we're both happier now....well at least I am anyways LOL

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Nice status report, Randy! If I ever get to Phoenix again you'll have to give me a tour/concert/shooting lessons!

Anytime my friend, anytime...

Originally posted by Larz View Post
    And many middle-aged rockers have cut their hair during their careers....Hetfield, Bruce Dickinson, Billy Squier...... Who is gonna give you any shit about it (if they want to live)?

That's true, i cut it off when i was doing the MC thing...only one dude gave me crap about it..and he was the president of the dominate MC of our state...so he got to slide LOL

Leave a comment:

• RD
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave Rocks View Post
    There is no reason whatsoever that you can't have a corporate job and be a metal head too. I own a business and it does not stop me, aside from having long hair that is. Just becuase you love metal and love to jam does not mean you are not grown up...
    very true, Wife didn't see it that way though... LOL

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Welcome back, Randy! I was just listening to the Body of Scars CD the other day. Congrats on the divorce and another awesome guitar on that way!
    Thanks brotha, good to be back.... pm your email addy, i'll email you some tracks off the 2nd CD that we never released!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X