Ordering KV2 Reverse Headstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering KV2 Reverse Headstock

I was wondering roughly how much it would set me back to order a KV2 with a reverse headstock, single hum and a single volume knob? Nothing fancy, Im hoping it wont be full blown custom prices considering i only want to make a few what id call minor changes to the standard model but maybe this is just wishful thinking?

Sorry in advance is this is in the wrong part of the forum or if these types of threads arent allowed, newbie here

My suggestion is to talk to one of the dealers on the board. This would be a CS, and each one is priced accordingly, as they are one offs. Plus, I think talking about CS prices in the open threads is frowned upon.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

$72, 517.68
      Its more if you want a hard shell case.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
        My suggestion is to talk to one of the dealers on the board. This would be a CS, and each one is priced accordingly, as they are one offs. Plus, I think talking about CS prices in the open threads is frowned upon.
        Thanks for the advice, people have already PM'd me answering my question so this thread is kinda void now anyway, id delete it but i dont know how to delete it or if i even can.

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        $72, 517.68
        Its more if you want a hard shell case.
        Wow really, that much eh? Well obviously id want a hardshell case, so whats that going to be? around $100,001.01?

Comment

this one is not too far from you expectations :
          http://www.cmcguitars.com/Jackson-US...5-5363-000.htm
          see the price
          Jackson SLAT-QH CSB
          Charvel SD Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords
          Jackson SL-2H LS

Comment

Working...
          X