No announcement yet.

NGD: Please join me for a Mocha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to find different intervals made up of fretted and open notes to generate partial tones and dissonance. Use the sustainer in fundamental mode then switch to octave mode and finally switch to mix mode--add a little whammy bar action to make it change colors just like Hendrix. There's neat stuff you can do by adding delay to sustained notes, too.

I’d like to see a demo that compares the PC1 sustainer to the DK2S sustainer. Does anyone have experience with both versions?

BTW great looking guitar!
    Last edited by Trussrod; 02-26-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

I had both but recently sold the DK2S so I'm unable to do vid and give you a side by side comparison of both but there really was only three differences between the two. The first is obviously the looks. the DK looks like a single coil and the PC1 looks like a humbucking single ie a mini humbucker. The second would be the one switch. The DK has three positions, harmonic, mix, and on. The PC1s one switch has only two positions, on and harmonic. The last would be the voltage, DK2S is a 9 volt system and the PC1 is an 18 volt system.
      If you're on a budget and want to have the sustainer system the one on the DK2S does the job. But if you want quality fit and finish the PC1 is definitely the way to go!
      You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Great top on that one.

I have to agree... No stickers.

Comment

Congrats! You're a super strat guy, I guess You have many of'em.

Comment

Working...
          X