Trans red KE2 pics as promised...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans red KE2 pics as promised...

Ok, here are some quick shots my wife took of my new KE2. Got it yesterday from Jacksonite. It is in pristine condition, no scratches or weird stuff, lol. Binding and fretwork are excellent, fingerboard is very dark ebony with no streaks, top is really matched well, flame is tight. The inlays are beautiful as is the logo on the headstock. This thing sounds like a beast, lol. I played it at rehearsal last night, and it sounds phenomenal. It screams, it sings, its punchy, tight low end, and the tone is to die for. It's not top heavy, it balances well. The neck is lightning fast too. If I knew then what I know know about how Kellys sound through my rig, I would have ordered one sooner, lol. I'm hooked!! This is now my main guitar, it's too good to put down, lol! Ok, on to the pics... I tried to get some good shots of the flame in the top, and as we all know red kind of washes out, but I think I got a couple of good ones. Hope these aren't too big.

Looks really good, I'm sure it sounds great! I'm always watching ebay for a red KE2, but they just aren't around.
    Jackson USA guitars
    BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
    Diezel VH4
    Framus Cobra
    VHT UL
    Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
    Mesa MK3
    Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

Sweet!!
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

looking good

Comment

Fuck mate, from your review that sounds like a perfect guitar. Someday I gotta look into one of those, looks beautiful!
          AEKARA OMADARA!
          Jackson RR3

Someday, an RR1

Comment

Awesome! Congratz.
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Sweet looking kelly! Congrats.

Comment

Looks classy, but I would go ahead and make it look mean . Swap out that chrome hardware for black!

Cool guitar, congrats!

Comment

awesome! my kelly is the ONLY 24 fret guitar I can tolerate playing. I personally love 22 fret necks, but this one plays so easily, it becomes your favorite fast!

Comment

BEAUTIFUL! I just picked up a flame KE2 myself, trans black, hope it looks half as good as yours! =D
                    KV Pro, SL2H, KE2, DK2M, Model 7 Tele, 6505+, Metal

Comment

finally got it huh, worth the wait i guess. beautiful, god i love kellys
                      DK2 EERIE DESS
                      KE3 CUSTOM
                      KELLY PROFESSIONAL
                      KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
                      RR3 PRO
                      BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
                      KRAMER VOYAGER
                      LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
                      TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

Told you you'd get it faster than I did Congrats man.

Comment

i have the same guitar .but its lefty!here is a link to some pics of it and other stuff http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss330/jp529
                          Last edited by jp529; 02-20-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'm very happy with it, it's exactly what I wanted. I guess 6 months isn't too long, considering Bri had to wait 7 1/2 months, lol. All's well that end's well, lol. jp259, that's a great looking Kelly and your collection is really cool! I love that BC Rich Bich, too. A friend of mine I played with in the early to mid 80's has a trans red Bich and it's gorgeous. The color of his is partly why I wanted trans red, lol. I'm loving this one so much, I'm thinking now I just need another KE2, lol. The GAS never stops, lol!

Comment

mnash my ke2 is my sacred cow!lol i fear im gonna chip it in my ever so tiny jam room.not a scratch so far.ive only played out with it once.you are right!,its tough to put that baby down.you just gotta love that ebony fretboard!be sure to put lemon oil on that beautys neck every time you restring!!!!!!!trans red rich bich huh?id love to see that.so was your ke2 a big waiting game or what.im gonna have to check out jacksonite! oh yeah congrats and did i say you have good taste in guitars?

Comment

Working...
                              X