Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell in love today...

I saw this axe on another forum ...

Holy shit, what a beautiful Jackson. If I only had some $$ she'd be mine. Unique and just... perfect. Ok, an arch-top would make it even better, but still, so f'n nice... Alas, I can only dream...

-Kenn

That one has been passed around a bit - pretty sure it was in the classifieds here 18 months or so ago...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yup she's nice

Comment

love the color and the neck (dots with binding)
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Yep, that's been passed around. The new seller is a new member here, Laura.
          http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...t=94881&page=8

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Laura is cool! I bought a RGF JJ2 off of her............
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

I sold it to her a few years back. Got it from someone on here before that. Cool axe with the binding and dots on the neck. Just gotta have a Floyd!
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I love that one always have.Pretty unique.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Wow.. had no idea the owner was a member here. Saw it was for sale elsewhere, and thought the axe was awesome. Would love to make her mine someday...

-Kenn

Comment

That thing is cool as hell! Buy it Kenn!!!

Comment

That is very nice.
                      You ever notice that when you fall in love it always costs you?

Always does with me too.
                      Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I sold that to Joe (charvel750) a few years ago. I got it on ebay. I replaced the Jackson pickups with those B/C Duncans. A Custom 5 and a Jazz, with Frets on the Net replacement rings (black anodized aluminum).

I loved the look of it...but the neck was too thin for my tastes. Smokin' cool with the matching headstock.

Comment

I owned it for awhile. Great esthetics but little in the tone department. Neck VERY thin!!

Comment

Originally posted by schofnsteen View Post
                            I owned it for awhile. Great esthetics but little in the tone department.
                            So it's like a Ferrari Mondial
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thread resurrection time! Hey Guys, how is everybody! Man its been awhile. Looks like this axe that I fell in love with 10 YEARS ago is for sale not far from me!

https://www.themusiczoo.com/products...y-goldtop-1990

How about that! I'll get a chance to play her, but of course I think she's more than doubled in price over this time! Is that normal? lol

-K

Comment

Working...
                              X