This will be busy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This will be busy...

Add another Bass player to the list. Not the best one on the planet or anything, just one that likes to play bass. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Nice to see an area on the board for the bass players.

Comment

You know it's nice to be confident in your ability but to hear someone brag on themself over and over again gets a little old. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

I did however check out the availability of http://www.iamgreatarenti.com as well as .net, .org, .info and .biz and they are all available.

This is supose to be a fun forum so let's have some! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya know Bill, you do look more like a bass player to be honest... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I am our bass player silly , until we get someone worth a damn.

Hey what ya mean I look like a bass player ....are you calling me fat???

Cartman voice....."Stop calling me fat A$$hole"!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Eric Z Cartman
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jackson bass [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'll just keep on braggin' and you can keep on Pukin' ........It's only gonna get better so ya better get some pepto [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            If ya heard me play you'd be doin' alot less [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] and alot more [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Don't hate 'cause I'm Awesome [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bass .....Mr. Bass GOD to you , if you think I'm serious your silly ...silly I tell you!

I'm Awesome but not that Awesome......Uh yes I am [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ November 30, 2002, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, I don't doubt that you're a great bass player, but check out Kyle Honea and see if he can keep up! I think it's www.kylehonea.com

not sure though.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

OK sure thing does he play with anyone.....I'll find out and search for him...I'm curious. I wish I could find a great player for our band that would save me alot of ass ache and money, I would have to buy a Bass [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know if he plays with anyone, but I think he lives in Texas! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

He lives in Texas, and like most Texans, he plays with himself.

You know, he has his own studio thing where he plays all the guitars and stuff.

[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X