Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 3B value

Hi all.
    I'm going to buy another bass, P or PJ style.
    Unfortunately, I got sick with Fender prices-policy, so I won't buy a new or a used Fender bass (ridiculous prices here in Italy, Standard mex P bass around 700€/785$).
    But I came through this 1988 Charvel 3B, Cobalt Blue, that teases me. Some minor scratches on the back, on the headstock and a little crack (a hit, or a drop, I assume) under the controls.

Colour is a bit "sad" (I'd rather prefer a white or a red one, but...ok), but other than these cosmetic

Other than that and than dust, it's flawless and full stock. Frets seem 80% circa,

Seller asks 600€ (670$ circa) with OHSC (the "chainsaw") and brought few km from my home. Considered that here in Italy/Europe these basses are rare (that's the first one I've ever seen), is it a legit price?
    Rick

Wow, 600 = 872.00 CAN $. My bass player got his 3B for around 300-350 if I remember correctly.

Comment

this is I think the 10th bass I have sent to Genova to my friend over there --- but yes, they are a LOT more since they mostly reside here in the states.
      this is a 1989 850XL which is basically a 3b with the body routed out a little for upper fret access, but by the time he pays me for shipping and import taxes, the cost goes up quite a bit.
      a bunch of the basses I have sent have been passed along to his friends also in Italy, but they just drive down and pay him directly...lol
      Last edited by amimbari; 09-27-2016, 03:14 PM.
      http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
      X