DK2 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2 Question

Does anybody have any information concerning the DK2 ASMV. I cannot find ANYTHING about this guitar, but it sits beautifully in my room. Anything would be great. Thank you.

Well... I guess i'll give some more info? It's a fixed bridge, two chrome duncan designed pickups...

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 06:52 PM.
      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Comment

saw this on ebay - jackson dk2 neck, bc rich asm body. not a jackson guitar, just it's neck bolted to an asm body with it's pups swapped out.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

the ebay seller claims "this was a limited run model. The only difference being a non locking trem and Chrome hardware. It was produced as a student model for use in music schools". Is there any validity to this??????

Comment

Sorry, not real Jackson. Neck is Jackson.
              Last edited by Nazgul; 10-29-2006, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                saw this on ebay - jackson dk2 neck, bc rich asm body. not a jackson guitar, just it's neck bolted to an asm body with it's pups swapped out.
                Looks more like a Jackson body than any B.C. Rich ASM body I've ever seen.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's a picture of the back. The cut under the bolt plate looks like a jackson, i thought atleast???

Comment

Yeah, some Jacksons have that scallop. Looks like a Jackson control cavity to me, too.

Comment

Also, the front of the guitar, the bottom cut away has a slight angle... BC RICH ASM are FLAT.

Comment

Yeah, the ASM bodies are pointier.

There are plenty of Dinkies that don't have the scallop on the lower horn either, though.

Comment

How do I know this for sure. I would hate to think i got such a deal and then get ripped off.

Comment

That is a Jackson body... Its got the right cavity, lower horn scallop, and neck joint back scallop.
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

wierd. maybe he got a dk2, took out the floyd, and re-did the body to fit that nasty one? then put those gopping pups in. what a waste
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X