SLSMG in Violin Brown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLSMG in Violin Brown?

I've been looking for an SLSMG in Violin Brown ever since I saw Mike Gilberts (from Severed Savior) SLS. I played on in guitarget, and it was very very nice. Where could I find one?

Re: SLSMG in Violin Brown?

Mike got his from Matt's Music, send him a PM or an email maybe there are a few in the warehouse or maybe he has another...They were a limited run so once they are gone they are gone...

Comment

limited run? I thought it was one of the regular colors for a year.. first it was just satin black, and one or two years later they added the violin brown color to choose from.

anyway, not 100% sure on that.. but yeah check with the dealers and see if they maybe have one somewhere
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I was pretty sure I had seen that colour listed in the options in 2004 but apparently they only did one run of the Violin Brown and Eerie Dess ones and it was ordered by GC or something to that effect.

Comment

Alright, thanks alot man!

Comment

Pretty sure violin brown was a standard order colour, I recall seeing it in a pricelist pdf. I always checked them out because I seen pics of a violin brown slsmg and thought it was red, I was in love. Then found out it was brown. D'oh! Luckily enough I scored a cheap as hell red flametop! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Fantastic guitars dude, you'll be happy with it.

Comment

Working...
            X