What Jackson did they send me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Jackson did they send me?

Interesting. I thought the original JT580 had longer locking screws like the JT500. I also don't remember the single-locking JT580 '94 (I guess this was the trem on the Charvel Avenger, which seems to be like the original single-locking Floyd II.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      that DEFINETLY is the musicians friend special from about 1999

black, sharkins, japanese, reverse head and HSS

[/ QUOTE ]
      It might be a MF model, but I remember two MF models from around that time, maybe a year or so earlier (one had sharks and the other had dots)that were H/S/S had a weird five-way switch position that was up higher like an Ibanez. I actually have one of those bodies at WarriorX7's house for a refin.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        . I actually have one of those bodies at WarriorX7's house for a refin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's ALWAYS gonna be there! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          . I actually have one of those bodies at WarriorX7's house for a refin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's ALWAYS gonna be there! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Yeah, tell me about it! What's it been, like three years now?!? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X