Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what the fedex guy droped off today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what the fedex guy droped off today.

its a DK2 with the firestorm gainboost, and a Dimebucker in the bridge. Other then one small nick on the back it looks as though it was never played. I won it on ebay for 360 bucks,with the case, i think i got a good deal. JUst felt like sharing. I will try and post more pics later when i get access to a faster connection at work. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Look what the fedex guy droped off today.

Nice! Good deal too. DK2s are fantastic guitars. Enjoy! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

its a dk2fs. i nearly bought a used dx10dfs in asb finish until i went thru the hassle of trying to get them to give it a fair price.
      ---------------------------------------------
      uk retailers are like managers. they just haven't got a clue.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Shouldn't you be working at work LOL!

My first Jackson was a new mint DK2. The deal was similar to yours - $305 shipped, but I didn't get a case (I have one now). Also yours has the active electronics and Dime pickups which are nice.

I love mine as is with the stock pickups. I know everyone's first mod is to swap out the pickup, but I like the way it sounds. I have the same pickup in a Kelly Star, but it doesn't sound as good as my DK2.

It's funny because I thought I got a good deal, but you know, you will always find better deals, and will keep buying more and more guitars.

Comment

tight flames!
          nice score!

Comment

Looks sweet, congrats! Especially at that price. Good job! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! Nice score. Enjoy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks nice, congrats! And a good deal too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  -Janne

Comment

Here are a few more pics of the DK2, my other jackson and my amp for those who are interested. The black one is a cheapo that i got from musicians friend when i first started out. The amp is a Crate Vintage Club50 (i think)all tube.

Comment

I've been playing the shit out of mine this weekend - love the tone of the stupid stock HB102B Duncan Designed JB clone (shoot me LOL!). The thing I'm not liking are the singles - the tone is nice, the hum is not. I'm thinking of replacing the singles with something without the hum. Maybe a JB Jr. or a 59 Jr. or both.

Comment

Nice guitar, you got a sweet deal.
                        -Sol

Comment

Re: Look what the fedex guy dropped off today.

Welcome & Congrats, Grip!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X