Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated pics of "noah"

dk2 transparent black

finally got the digital lens out and got sdome fresh shots [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Re: updated pics of \"noah\"

Yep, thats pretty transparent alright [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think you forgot the link to the pics...

Comment

my bad they show up for me... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[image][/image]

do they show up now?
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

nope. just looks plain black. but don't panic - my wrmg is just the same. only the naked eye seems to be able to detect it. try taking a photo with the guitar in direct sunlight, the trans-finish will most certainly show up. of all the trans-black jackson imports i've seen, they're nothing compared to trans-black usa selects or customs, but then that's why imports are so cheap (even if my wrmg did cost £600!).
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i can see the pic, but man, that's dark. you got a night vision camera or somethin? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            you got a night vision camera or somethin? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

no... my sister in law did it mostly for print and i just thought i would share it here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] it just looks dark on the computer, in print it's much more detailed and bright. i'll try and get some more pics in differant lighting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh, cool!
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i can see the pic, but man, that's dark. you got a night vision camera or somethin? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna say flashlight [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X