Ordering info for Ikebe-Gakki needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering info for Ikebe-Gakki needed

I know someone here had an e-mail address or link to the English ordering page for this company, but it isn't showing up in any of my searches. If someone who has ordered from there before could help me, it would be most appreciated.

Re: Ordering info for Ikebe-Gakki needed

Here you go.

Cut and pasted from Newc's post in a different thread.

RIYO-TSUJI / INTERNATIONAL SALES
    IKEBE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS STORE CO.,LTD
    72,KANDA SAKUMAGASHI,CHIYODAKU,TOKYO,
    101-0026 JAPAN
    Phone 81-3-3862-1450
    Fax 81-3-3861-6190
    E-mail [email protected]

I ordered a Jackson Stars SL-J1 in Natural finish with a 5-way switch today at the Ikebe in Shibuya.

According to the guy at the shop, I will be wailing on my custom geetar in as soon as 2 months, 4 months at the most [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hope this helps,
    -QR
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Sweet, enjoy it!
      Even though it's not made yet, it's a good axe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Steve Man.

The guy (Mr. Saito) at Ikebe told me that Jackson Stars uses AA flame maple tops, not AAA like some other makers, so that I shouldn't expect too much in the looks department.

But he did say that he would get on Jackson Stars' case about picking a good top for me, and that he would e-mail me an image of the top before the guitar is built.

Now that's good service in my book!

EDIT: Noodles, sorry for hijacking your thread...
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
        X