Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RR3T

[ QUOTE ]
    They should have at least matched the headstock to the body color. Anyway, I dont think its worth that IMHO because you can get a used RR1 or RR5 in nice shape for $2-300 more!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where can you find a used RR1 for a couple hundred more? I am looking for used RR1's. I haven't had any luck finding any
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

You *can* find them for a couple hundred more, if you dedicate your every waking hour to searching eBay and other online resources. Even the neck-thru Rhoads Pro imports have been bringing higher prices than a couple years ago, due in part to the price hikes (as advertised) on USA Jacksons.

I don't think Jackson makes an import with a bound 22-fret fretboard, so it isn't going to turn up on a limited run.
      sigpic

Comment

wow! finally! i hope to see this model for long time!599$ is a bit high however

Comment

The pinstripes being all covered up by the control plates and V tailpiece looks messy to me.
          But thats just me.

James

Comment

I just played one at Sam Ash a few days ago. I wouldn't buy it. It looks and feels really cheap. My advice: Save up the extra $$$ and buy a used RR1T.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I just played one at Sam Ash a few days ago. I wouldn't buy it. It looks and feels really cheap. My advice: Save up the extra $$$ and buy a used RR1T.

[/ QUOTE ]
              thank you!
              are dk2's better?

Comment

Alot of guys here like the DK2. You may like the RR3T. If I were you I would try them both out and make a decision then.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X