Any RX10D fans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any RX10D fans??

I know it's not a great guitar by most standards, but it's my first Jackson, and it ROCKS to me. I just wondered if anyone else liked them also. I am saving up for a USA RR1, but that won't happen any time soon. But I am a sworn Jackson RR player now. ..

Re: Any RX10D fans??

I like my KVX10 better than my DKMGT...
    Go Japanese X-series!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And congrats on your first Jackson, you chose a fine guitar... (and now I really hope yours is japanese as well, because otherwise I'd look like an idiot now. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I've never owned one, but I definately like the look of the RX10D. I briefly had an old Rhoads EX that had a similar look to it.

'bane

Comment

I just bought an RX10D and it will be shipped to my house come Wednesday. I also have an RR1 so I will be able to directly compare the two. The RX10 has some features such as no pickguard, the back of the neck is unpainted, only 1 knob, that I already know I'll prefer over the RR1, but of course the overall quality and features of the RR1 will overshadow the RX10. But either way, I still can't wait to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb:
          I know it's not a great guitar by most standards, but it's my first Jackson, and it ROCKS to me. I just wondered if anyone else liked them also. I am saving up for a USA RR1, but that won't happen any time soon. But I am a sworn Jackson RR player now. ..
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ass kicking guitar forsure , it those 24 fret js30 RR's don't play that nice for me I am gonna get a blk rx10d forsure ! nice playing guitar all the way ! //Steve

Comment

You and me both bro. I have several guitars I'm trying to "liquidate" to get more Jacksons [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
              I've never owned one, but I definately like the look of the RX10D. I briefly had an old Rhoads EX that had a similar look to it.

'bane
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it practically is a Rhoads ex with another typen° and some sharktooth inlay and other hardware... the inputjack is located in the same annoying place as the old performer and some professional series. for the rest it's awesome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, the EX had a bit different features, like Jackson brand pickups (decent output, but a bit too muddy), JT580 trem (not the JT580LP), fretboard with dots and a blade switch instead of a toggle switch. Its build quality seemed very good - nice, solid feel. Very cool guitars if you like spartan stuff (I do). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If the RX10D has the build quality of the old EX, it should be a very good guitar for the money.

'bane

Comment

Thanks for the opinions. I know I like it thats for sure. Can't wait to get MORE LOL..like tattoos..can't have just one I guess.
                  [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X